Feinstein & Partners provides expertise in advising foreign-based clients on all aspects of doing business in the U.S. – from seeking to establish or expand an existing business in the U.S., to acquiring an existing U.S.-based business, to entering into a joint venture with U.S. partners.
Our clients include individual and corporate investors doing business in the U.S., foreign real estate investors and investment funds, and established foreign-based and domestic businesses. Our cross-border services include:
- Structuring tax-efficient U.S. inbound and outbound transactions
- Forming and organizing tax-efficient and operationally effective legal structures for cross-border businesses
- Optimizing local and global tax structures
- Counseling foreign clients in connection with U.S. tax withholding rules, tax treaties, U.S. tax residency issues and branch profit tax
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing business contracts
- Obtaining federal and state business licenses
- Assisting clients in establishing U.S. bank and merchant accounts
- Advising on every aspect of cross-border M&A transactions
We are experienced in conducting multi-national negotiations, advising with regard to local legal issues, managing local counsel, working closely with in-house counsel and preparing the necessary transaction documents – all to provide the highest quality service and surpass our clients’ expectations.